Thank you, Healthy Height, for sponsoring this post! As always, all thoughts and opinions are truly my own.
As a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, I truly believe that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It provides energy for those busy school days and helps set the tone for a great day! Since our mornings are usually pretty hectic, I rely on quick, easy, and nutritious breakfast recipes such as this Tuttti-Fruity Veggie Smoothie!
My kids are huge fans of smoothies! And I love them because they are a great way bump up the nutritional content and add in some extra fruit and veggies! Another great addition that I love to add to their smoothies is Healthy Height.
Healthy Height is a delicious nutrition mix that helps supplement a child’s diet with key nutrients needed for growth. It contains growth-boosting nutrients, a great source of protein, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids kids need to grow.
Both of my kids are lean for their age, which has always concerned me. I’ve tried several recipes and premade in the past, but they were filled with sugar. Healthy Height contains only 3 grams of added sugar and it comes in Vanilla and Chocolate. Because my kids love that yummy taste, we’ve used Healthy Height in several of our recipes, including this Tuttti-Fruity Veggie Smoothie!
What’s In The Smoothie?
- Frozen mangoes and strawberries
- Almond milk
- Baby spinach
- Healthy Height
- Honey for a little added sweetness
That’s all! Super easy and very nutritious!
Here are a few smoothie-making tips…
- Make sure that the fruit is frozen or really cold. There’s nothing worse than drinking a room temperature smoothie!!
- Adjust liquids as necessary to your taste and desired thickness. I always start with less and add more if needed. Remember, you can always add but not remove.
- For creaminess, try using an avocado. Avocados are a great source of vitamins and minerals. They also provide a great source of omega-3 fatty acids and calories which can aid in growth and development.
- To add a little extra sweetness, try using a tablespoon of honey or agave.
This Tuttti-Fruity Veggie Smoothie is definitely one of my kids’ favorite recipes! They love it so much that they often request it for snack! If you want to make breakfast time a little easier and more nutritious, try this Tuttti-Fruity Veggie Smoothie and be sure to head over to https://www.healthy-height.com/ and stock up on your favorite flavors!
Tuttti-Fruity Veggie Smoothie
- 4 scoops Healthy Height vanilla shake flavor
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 and ½ cup almond milk
- 1 tablespoon honey if needed to sweeten
- Add all ingredients to a blender, and blend until combined. Add more milk if you desire a thinner texture. Serve immediately and top with sliced strawberries, if desired.