What’s St. Patrick’s Day without leprechauns? Make the kids this special St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Toast, just in time for St. Patrick’s Day!
Sometimes the simplest things are the greatest pleasures! I remember how my mom would turn the most basic ingredients into great dishes that we loved so much. If you find joy in the little things, you’ll LOVE this super cute recipe for St. Patrick’s Day, or any day!
These St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Toasts are so fun and easy to make, the kids will definitely want to help. This recipe only calls for a few ingredients: toast, cream cheese, honey, food coloring, colorful marshmallows, and sprinkles!
Simply add a couple of drops of honey and a few drops of food coloring in the cream cheese, then spread the mixture onto the toast.
Add your marshmallow toppings, followed by lots of sparkly sprinkles! For this recipe, we used a combination of gold sprinkles and gold edible glitter.
It’s amazing what you can do with a piece of toast and marshmallows lol! These St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Toasts were so good! I’m sure you’ll like them too!
Get creative with your decorations and let me see in the comments. Also, don’t forget to tag @littleeatsandthings on social media. Enjoy!
St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Toast
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened at room temperature
- 6 drops green food coloring
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 5 slices bread toasted
- 1/3 cup Lucky charms marshmallows
- Gold sprinkles
- Edible gold glitter
- Place the softened cream cheese into a medium bowl. Add in the food coloring and honey the cream cheese and stir.
- Spread the green cream cheese over each piece of toast and sprinkle on the marshmallows, sprinkles, and edible glitter.