Nothing says Summer more than these refreshing Creamy Mint & Watermelon Popsicles!
Can you believe that it’s already August?! I guess you know what that means…we only have a few weeks of Summer left! ☹
To make the best out of these few weeks, I made these summer-inspired Creamy Mint & Watermelon Popsicles! These popsicles are the perfect treat on those hot, sunny days!
The best thing about these Creamy Mint Watermelon Popsicles is that they do not contain any added refined sugar. The sweetness from the watermelon adds the perfect amount of sweetness. And the combination of the Greek yogurt and the fresh mint adds the perfect cool touch!
For more delicious recipes, be sure to follow Little Eats & Things on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest!
Creamy Mint Watermelon Popsicles
- 2 cups seedless watermelon cubed
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp fresh mint
- 1/4 cup water and more as needed
- In a blender, puree watermelon pieces, mint, Greek yogurt, and water. Evenly divide the mixture into the popsicle molds.
- Insert the popsicle sticks, if it does not stay in place use a piece of tape to hold them into place. Freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight.