Tired of the same old PB&J sandwich?? Try this delicious Raspberry, Banana, & Peanut Butter Quesadilla instead! It’s the perfect after-school snack or lunch!
Thank you, California Giant Berry Farms, for sponsoring this post! As always, all thoughts and opinions are truly my own.
My kids are huge fans of the classic, peanut butter & jelly sandwich! They will eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Every once in a while, I try to switch things up a little bit and use a different flavor of jam or add in a few sliced bananas—but this time, I decided to give their favorite sandwich a complete makeover!
These Raspberry, Banana, & Peanut Butter Quesadillas are prepared in a soft, wheat tortilla and cooked to perfection in a skillet or grill! The ingredients are so simple. All you need is peanut butter, bananas, and fresh raspberries.
My favorite brand of raspberries is California Giant Berry Farms. I love to use them in a combination of sweet and savory recipes. California Giant Raspberries are the perfect balance of tangy and sweet! They add such vibrancy and deliciousness to this easy recipe!
How to Make Raspberry, Banana, & Peanut Butter Quesadillas
Start by warming your oiled skillet or grill, on medium heat. Next, spread a couple of tablespoons of creamy peanut butter onto one side of the whole wheat tortilla. Then arrange a few slices of banana and fresh raspberries on top of the peanut butter and fold each quesadilla in half. Place them in the skillet one at a time.
Check each quesadilla after just a minute or two, and as soon as it starts to turn golden. Flip and cook the other side for an additional minute or two! Serve with a nice, cold glass of milk and Enjoy!!
These warm, gooey Raspberry, Banana, & Peanut Butter Quesadillas are so yummy and so versatile! My kids LOVE them and it’s the perfect snack or meal to fuel them for those busy school days! They are easy, fast and simple to prepare – great any time of day!
Raspberry, Banana, & Peanut Butter Quesadilla
- 4 8-inch whole wheat tortillas
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 bananas sliced
- ¾ California Giant Raspberries
- Preheat an oiled skillet, or grill over medium heat.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of peanut butter over one side of each tortilla. Arrange a few slices of banana and raspberries on top of the peanut butter and fold each quesadilla in half.
- Place each quesadilla into the skillet, one at a time and check each quesadilla after just a minute or two, or as soon as it starts to turn golden. Flip and cook the other side for an additional minute or two!
- Serve warm & Enjoy!