When you bite into this crispy Quick & Easy Parmesan Roasted Broccoli, you’ll feel like you’re indulging in a scrumptious treat, and forget that it’s packed with tons of healthy nutrients!
Parmesan Roasted Broccoli is a quick and easy side dish that is constantly requested in our home. It’s actually my new favorite way to eat broccoli! It’s so simple and seriously so delicious! And the kids can’t get enough of it!
HOW TO MAKE ROASTED BROCCOLI
What I love the most about this Quick & Easy Parmesan Roasted Broccoli dish is that there is virtually no dirty dishes to clean up! Simply place the broccoli on a baking sheet and drizzle it with a little olive oil, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and seasoning. Toss the broccoli to make sure that all of the ingredients are combined well and bake for about 15-20 minutes. That’s it!
TIPS FOR HOW TO ROAST BROCCOLI
- In order to get the best results, I like to use fresh broccoli. Frozen broccoli tends to get a little mushy during the cooking process due to the additional amount of moisture.
- To get the best cheesy, crispy results, I recommend using shredded Parmesan cheese. It works better than any other cheese in my opinion.
- For an extra crunchy outer layer, broil the broccoli for about 3-5 minutes before serving.
This Quick & Easy Parmesan Roasted Broccoli recipe will quickly become a family favorite! If you make this recipe, please let me know! Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag @littleeatsandthings on Instagram!
Quick & Easy Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup Italian Style breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the broccoli on a baking sheet and drizzle it with olive oil, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, garlic powder, and salt/pepper to taste. Toss the broccoli to make sure that all of the ingredients are combined well and bake for about 15-20 minutes, stirring broccoli halfway throughout the cooking process, until crisp & tender.
- Optional: For an extra crunchy outer layer, broil the broccoli for about 3-5 minutes before serving.