Who can resist a loaded stack of delicious pancakes? Add a dollop of whipped cream, and these Fluffy Banana Cinnamon Pancakes are sure to put a smile on the kids’ faces!
I just love my boys. They are really sweet, but also really opinionated lol! So, when I ask them what they want to eat for breakfast, lunch, or dinner I get a variety of suggestions! But, the one food that never surprises me – is when they say, pancakes!
They LOVE pancakes… and could eat them every day, lol! We typically eat pancakes every Saturday, but instead of my usual pancake recipe, this time I decided to try something new, and came up with these AMAZING Fluffy Banana Cinnamon Pancakes! Can you say, deeeelicious?!!
My boys love bananas, so this was definitely a great choice. And I’m glad they do, because bananas offer excellent nutritional value that our kids need.
Why should your kids eat bananas?
I’m glad you asked. Bananas are LOADED with nutrients! They have potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, vitamin B6… the list goes on and on! Bananas can also increase your child’s brain power, helping them focus and concentrate better in school.
They are high in fiber, good for your heart, and super easy to digest. Bananas are also a great food to introduce to your baby when transitioning to solid foods.
In this Fluffy Banana Cinnamon Pancakes recipe, the bananas are definitely the stars of the show! They are so light and fluffy, with the perfect sweet taste of banana! Yum! This recipe is certainly one that the whole family will enjoy.
Even if your child didn’t like bananas on the first try, make these! See, if they have a change of heart. I hope you all enjoy these as much as we did! Leave me a comment and let me know!
Fluffy Banana Cinnamon Pancakes
- 2 bananas mashed
- 1 & ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Banana slices whipped cream, and cinnamon for topping
- In a large bowl, combine the bananas, flour, cinnamon, sugar, baking powder, salt, milk, egg, oil and vanilla extract. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil or butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add about ½ cup of pancake batter per pancake to the skillet.
- Cook until bubbles form on top, then flip. Cook for another minute or two, until golden brown.
- To serve, top with bananas, whipped cream, and cinnamon. Enjoy!