Where are my 80’s and 90’s babies?! Let’s take a trip down memory lane…with this Sheet-Pan Sausage Breakfast Pizza! I don’t know about you, but anytime I found out we were having breakfast pizza at school, I got real excited LOL!
I mean, nothing was better than that ooeey gooey cheesy square pizza!! It was everything! I wanted to bring back some nostalgia with this recipe, so I decided to make this Sheet-Pan Sausage Breakfast Pizza.
Let’s be honest, our kids will NEVER understand that feeling we had when we were their ages. So why not let them have this experience? And they can help make it too!
For this recipe, all you need are a few simple ingredients: pizza dough, sausage crumbles, a packet of sausage gravy mix, and mozzarella cheese. Just roll out your dough on a cookie sheet pan and prepare your sausage gravy per the package instructions.
Spread the gravy onto the pizza dough and top with the mozzarella cheese and sausage crumbles. Bake at 400 degrees F for about 20 minutes or until the crust is nice and golden. When they come out, you’ll think you’re in grade school all over again lol!
Cut into squares and enjoy! I promise, the kids will LOVE this recipe! And enjoy hearing your stories too! Enjoy making memories with this one and let me know how you like it!
Sheet-Pan Sausage Breakfast Pizza
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 packet sausage flavored country gravy mix
- 1 cup pre-cooked crumbled sausage
- 1 & ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. And spread the pizza dough onto the baking sheet.
- Prepare the sausage gravy mix per the package instructions and spread it onto the pizza dough.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the gravy and top with the mozzarella cheese and sausage crumbles.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the crust is nice and golden. Cut into squares and enjoy!