This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HeartHealthyMazola
If my kids could have things their way, they would eat pancakes every morning! Pancakes are such a classic and delicious breakfast option, but as much as we love them, I am not a huge fan of the cooking process. With 2 very busy kids running around, standing over a hot griddle for several minutes at a time is just not an option right now lol! I’m so glad that I decided to try this sheet-pan method and was able to whip up these Very Berry Sheet-Pan Pancakes made with Mazola® Corn Oil. A clinical study showed Mazola Corn Oil reduces cholesterol 2x more than extra virgin olive oil. To learn more about this claim, visit Mazola.com.
Sheet-pan pancakes are my new obsession! Just whip up a batch of pancake batter, pour into a baking sheet, and let it bake. Once they’re done, just cut and serve. See, super easy, right?! As a Registered Dietitian, my family’s health is very important to me which is why I love that these pancakes are made with wholesome ingredients such as, whole wheat flour and Mazola Corn Oil.
Mazola Corn Oil is an all-purpose cooking oil that is a heart-healthy* choice for my family. It can be used for baking, grilling, sautéing, stir frying or mixing up a marinade or dressing. Mazola Corn Oil also helps to reduce saturated fats and cholesterol in your meals easily with simple swaps, such as substituting butter with Mazola Corn Oil.
How to Make Sheet-Pan Pancakes
Begin by preheating an oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a 10 x 15-inch sheet pan with cooking spray or line the baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl combine the whole wheat flour, eggs, Mazola Corn Oil, sugar, milk, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
Pour the batter into the sheet pan and sprinkle the fresh fruit on top. You can get creative and use whatever fruit you like in pancakes. We used blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries – yum! Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until the middle is cooked through and the pancake has risen a bit. Serve with maple syrup or a fresh fruit dipping sauce for the finishing touch!
These Very Berry Sheet-Pan Pancakes are an easy, wholesome breakfast that the whole family will enjoy!
*see Mazola.com for more information on the relationship between corn oil and heart health.
See Mazola for more recipe inspiration.
Very Berry Sheet Pan Pancakes
- ½ cup Mazola Corn Oil
- 1 and ½ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup blackberries
- ¼ cup strawberries sliced
- ¼ cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a 10 x 15-inch sheet pan with cooking spray or line the baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl combine the whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, sugar, milk, Mazola Corn Oil, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the pancake batter into the prepared sheet pan and even the batter out. Sprinkle the blackberries, strawberries, and blueberries on top of the batter and bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until slightly risen and cooked through.
- Cut into squares, and serve warm with maple syrup or fresh fruit.