These Spicy Jerk Shrimp Mini Tacos are loaded with so much flavor and super easy to make! They are perfect for any day of the week!
Thank you, Sprouts Farmers Market, for sponsoring this post. As always, all thoughts and opinions are truly my own.
Tacos are kind of a big deal in our home! My kids are always asking, “Is it Taco Night??” Lol. And I completely understand how they feel because I’m also a taco-lover!
Typically, our taco nights consist of cheese, ground beef, and salsa, but this time I decided to switch things up a little bit and prepare these Spicy Jerk Shrimp Mini Tacos! And I know that this recipe may sound a little fancy, but trust me—it was SUPER easy to make!
What made this recipe super easy is the new Marinated Proteins available at the Butcher Shop at Sprouts Farmers Market! These marinated proteins are the perfect base for a quick and delicious dinner! Just cook, add a base or a side, and dinner is done!
Sprouts’ marinated proteins are made from the highest quality meats including sustainably sourced seafood and air-chilled chicken, and some of them can even be cooked directly in the pan they come in, which makes cleanup a breeze! We picked up a couple pans of the Island Jerk Shrimp and couldn’t wait to get home and put together our tacos!
How to Make Jerk Shrimp Tacos
These Spicy Jerk Shrimp Mini Tacos were pretty epic and only required a few ingredients. Start by heating a large skillet to med-high heat and adding about 1-2 tablespoons of oil to the pan. Add in the Island Jerk Shrimp and cook for about 3-5 minutes or until the shrimp is thoroughly cooked. Remove the skillet from the heat and set aside.
Next, put together the marinated slaw by combining about 2 cups of pre-made of slaw mix with a few tablespoons of teriyaki sauce. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
Place the mini tortillas on a taco holder, and start arranging your tacos! Start with a serving of marinated slaw, followed by the Island Jerk Shrimp. Top it off with diced pineapple and few green onions for a little extra flavor, and Enjoy!
These Spicy Jerk Shrimp Mini Tacos were so good and had the perfect amount of flavor and spice! My kids are huge fans of foods that have a little “kick” so they LOVED them! Be sure to give this recipe a try and let me know what you think!
Spicy Jerk Shrimp Mini Tacos
- 1 pan of Sprouts Marinated Island Jerk Shrimp
- 6 mini soft tortillas
- 2 cups slaw mix
- 2-3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- ¼ cup green onions chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet to med-high heat and add about 1-2 tablespoons of oil to the pan. Add in the Island Jerk Shrimp and cook for about 3-5 minutes or until the shrimp is thoroughly cooked. Set aside.
- To make the marinated slaw, combine 2 cups of slaw mix with 2-3 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- To arrange the tacos, place the tortillas in a taco holder, and add a serving of marinated slaw, followed by the Island Jerk Shrimp. Top it off with diced pineapple and few green onions and serve immediately.