Beat the heat with this delicious, cool No Churn Confetti Ice Cream! A fun treat for the whole family!
Are you enjoying this nice weather? We sure are! My boys are having an absolute blast playing outside, just like I remember as a kid. With the kind of heat we’re having these days, it’s easy to get very hot -very quickly! Whew! I mean, this heat can be so disrespectful at times LOL!
But don’t worry! Cool the kids off with this delicious and super fun No Churn Confetti Ice Cream! It’s so yummy and easy to make too – hence the term ‘no churn’!
Doesn’t it seem like ice cream just makes everything better? Like.. if you are having a bad day, eat some ice cream. Or, if you’re celebrating your birthday or just won the baseball championship, eat some ice cream!! See? Everything’s better with ice cream.
With this simple No Churn Confetti Ice Cream recipe, all you’ll need is heavy cream, condensed milk, vanilla, and your favorite color sprinkles to top it all off! Let the kids use their creativity to add their own toppings to make it even more special!
Try adding nuts, whipped cream, gummies, or even caramel. Now, these ingredients may seem a little rich, but hey, we all have room to live a little right? Just remember to eat these foods in moderation.
I hope you enjoy this fun ice cream treat as much as we did! Enjoy and keep cool!
No Churn Confetti Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large mixing bowl whisk the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla together. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, whip the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Be careful to not over whip.
- Using a spatula, gently fold the whipped cream into the milk/vanilla mixture. The mixture should remain fluffy!
- Gently fold in the sprinkles and transfer the ice cream to a loaf pan.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours until hard, or overnight.