This post has been sponsored by Brach’s. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
One of our favorite fall holidays is Halloween! My kids look forward to the spooky costumes, festivals, and of course, all of the yummy treats! I love making fun, festive treats for my family—and my kids get really excited when they see bags of sprinkles and a variety of Brach’s Candy Corn in the kitchen! They know that something great is about to come shortly after!
I’ve always loved Brach’s Candy Corn! It’s just something about that sweet, smooth taste that reminds me of the fall season! My kids have also inherited my love for Brach’s Candy Corn. So whenever we head to Dollar General, I make sure that I stock up on a few bags!
Besides the original candy corn flavor, we also love the Brach’s Caramel Candy Corn and the Brach’s Autumn Mix flavors! I was so glad to see that Dollar General had these flavors in stock and everything else that I needed to create these Easy Halloween Peanut Candy Corn Bark treats!
Dollar General is my one-stop shop because the prices are super reasonable and there are two locations conveniently located within minutes of my home! Any time I need ingredients for my recipes or cooking supplies, I just head over to Dollar General to get what I need!
These tasty treats were very easy to make. In addition to the Brach’s Candy Corn, I added in a few other ingredients such as pretzels and peanuts! My kids love peanuts, so I thought it would be fun to add those in! The peanuts added such a yummy crunch and a delicious sweet and salty vibe!
I added the nuts to my melted white chocolate and spread the candy mixture onto parchment paper. Then, I added the crushed pretzels and candy corn on top. For the finishing touch, I added a generous drizzle of sprinkles! I let the kids help with that part!
I placed the bark into the refrigerator for about 30 minutes until the white chocolate was completely set. Then, I broke the bark into pieces and set it out for the kids to enjoy! To be honest with you…I think that I ate more Halloween Peanut Candy Corn Bark than my kids, lol!
Easy Halloween Peanut Candy Corn Bark
- 2 cups white chocolate morsels
- 1 cup peanuts
- ¼ cup mini pretzels broken into pieces
- 2 tbsp Brach’s Autumn Mix
- 2 tbsp Brach’s Candy Corn
- 2 tbsp Brach’s Caramel Candy Corn
- Optional: sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, place white chocolate morsels in the microwave for approximately 3 minutes. Be sure to stop microwave to stir chocolate every 30 seconds until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add in peanuts and spread mixture evenly onto the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle pretzels and candy corn on top. Add sprinkles on top, if desired
- Place in refrigerator for approximately 30 minutes or until bark is firm.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!