These Easy Halloween Brownie Bars are a fun, delicious, and festive dessert that the whole family will enjoy! They’re chewy, fudgy, and topped with a few yummy fall-inspired treats!
Thank you, Sprouts Farmers Market, for sponsoring this post! As always, all thoughts and opinions are truly my own.
It’s hard to believe that Halloween is almost here! Besides the picking out the perfect spooky costume, we also have to make sure that we have the perfect spooky dessert!
These Halloween Brownie Bars just might be the easiest recipe you’ll find. So even if things are hectic and busy, you’ll still have time to put together a tray of these crowd-pleasing treats.
These brownies are a combination of fudgy chocolate and pumpkin spice pretzels and candy corn that I purchased from the bulk department at Sprouts Farmers Market. I love shopping at Sprouts this time of year. They have all my favorite pantry staples and lots of fun seasonal products and flavors to liven up any recipe. We stocked up on plenty of pumpkin spice pretzels and candy corn for our recipe….and to munch on for a tasty snack! 😊
HOW TO MAKE FUDGY BROWNIE BARS FOR HALLOWEEN
This recipe is a breeze to make and only requires one bowl! Start by mixing together the oil, sugar, vanilla, and eggs in a large bowl. Gradually add in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Stir until well combined.
Pour the batter into the pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle the marshmallows, Sprouts Candy Corn, and Sprouts Pumpkin Spice Pretzels on top. Bake for about 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with a few crumbs and Enjoy!
TIPS FOR SERVING & STORING HALLOWEEN BROWNIES
Since these brownies are super fudgy, there might be a slight amount of batter on the toothpick when checking to see if they’re done. That’s perfectly fine. The brownies will set once they are cool and become the perfect fudgy texture.
After letting them cool fully, you can store the treats in an airtight container on the counter for up to two days. After that, pop them into the freezer, and they’ll stay fresh for up to three months. To thaw, simply let the frozen brownies defrost on the counter for several hours before serving.
Easy Halloween Brownie Bars
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup Sprouts Candy Corn
- ¼ cup Sprouts Pumpkin Spice Pretzels broken into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9×9 square baking pan, or line it with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oil, sugar, vanilla, and eggs.
- Gradually add in the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Stir until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle the marshmallows, Sprouts Candy Corn, and Sprouts Pumpkin Spice Pretzels on top.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with a few crumbs.