Do you love Girl Scouts cookies as much as I do? If so, you’re in for a treat! These 3-Ingredient Thin Mint Cookies taste amazing, and you can eat them anytime you want!
I am a huge fan of Girl Scouts cookies, are you?! I mean, you’ve got to admit that the taste is like no other. They kind of suck you in – and you find yourself just eating and eating! Ok, maybe that’s just me LOL! I guess you get the point.
There are so many to choose from. Do you have a favorite? My all-time favorite Girl Scout cookie would have to be the Thin Mints. I mean, can you really eat just one? I love these cookies so much, that I decided to make them myself, at home! I know what you’re thinking, there is no way your homemade cookies taste like Girl Scout cookies! Well… that’s where you’re wrong!
My 3 Ingredient Thin Mint Cookies are a very close replica to my beloved Girl Scout cookies. I made them with melted dark chocolate, mint extract, and ritz crackers. Then, I added sprinkles for a little extra fun! Soooo good!
I love the rich, smooth taste of dark chocolate, do you? Even if you’re not a fan, you may want to give it another try. Dark chocolate has many nutritional benefits.
The Health Benefits of Dark Chocolate
Did you know that dark chocolate contains antioxidants that can protect your body from damage and disease? It’s also known as a cancer-fighting food. Dark chocolate has been proven to improve heart health, cholesterol, and more. Not bad, huh?
I actually couldn’t believe how good my thin mint cookies were. My husband and kids were even impressed! The best part? I can have these cookies anytime I’m craving Girl Scout thin mints, year round! You have to try these, I think you’ll like them!
Easy 3-Ingredient Thin Mint Cookies
- 30-40 Ritz crackers
- 2 ½ cups dark chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- Optional: sprinkles
- Place the dark chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Put the bowl of chocolate chips into the microwave for 30 seconds. Remove the bowl from the microwave and stir the chocolate.
- Place the bowl back into the microwave for another 30 seconds and remove the bowl again and stir the chocolate again. Keep microwaving the chocolate chips for 30 second increments, stirring in between every time until the chocolate is smooth and fully melted.
- Next, stir in the mint extract. Dip the crackers into the chocolate mixture and allow excess to drip off. Place on a parchment-lined pan, add sprinkles if desired, and refrigerate until cool.